Bihar ITI Admission Online Form 2019: Every year millions of candidates apply for the Bihar ITI 2019 examination. Applications for Bihar ITI 2019 have begun. The applications have been started from March 14, 2019. The application has been released on the official website of the Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board. If you wish, you can also apply through the link provided in this post.
The Bihar ITI-2019 exam is organized by the Bihar Joint Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECEB). This examination is organized for admission in various courses of all ITI institutions of Bihar State. Let the interested candidates know that the date of examination of the Industrial Training Institute Competitive Admission Test (ITI Cat) 2019 has been announced.
Candidate who wants to apply for Bihar ITI 2019, please check your age limit and educational qualification. Candidates’ candidates unable to meet the eligibility criteria are dismissed. Please read our full post for Bihar ITI 2019 examination application form, admission sheet, examination pattern, counseling etc.
Educational Qualification For Bihar ITI 2019
- Candidates must have passed 10th from any recognized school.
- Keep in mind also that the Tenth test must be passed from Mathematics and Science subjects.
Age Limit For Bihar ITI Admission 2019
- Candidates applying for Bihar ITI 2019 should have a minimum age limit of 14 years.
- The minimum age limit for candidates applying for mechanical motor vehicle and mechanic tractor has been fixed at 17 years.
Application Fee For Bihar ITI Admission Online Form 2019
- Candidates of general category, backward classes and extremely backward classes have to pay an application fee of Rs 750.
- Application fee of Rs. 100 / – has been fixed for Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribes candidates.
- Divison candidates have to pay Rs 430 as application fee.
How to apply
- Go to official website. (Direct Link is given below in the important link section)
- Click on Apply for I.T.I.C.A.T – 2019.
- Click on New Registration.
- Fill up the form.
- Upload Document.
- Pay the Application Fee.
- Print the filled application form.
Bihar ITI 2019 Examination Pattern
- Candidates are given 2:15 hours time for this examination.
- The examination is of 300 marks total.
- In Bihar ITI 2019, questions are asked by mathematics, general science and general knowledge.
- All three questions are asked 50 questions.
- There are a total of 150 questions in the examination.
- All questions are of 2 digits.
- Negative marking is done in this examination.
- For every wrong answer candidates are reduced 1 point.
Important Date ForBihar ITI Admission Online Form 2019
|Last Date for Registration||03.04.2019|
|Last Date for Submit Fee||04.04.2019|
|Application Edit||04.04.2019 to 06.04.2019|
|Date of exam||28.04.2019|