Bihar Ration Card List 2019
Bihar Ration Card List 2019: Hello friends, Today we are giving you information about Bihar Ration Card new list. In this article, you will find all information related to Bihar Ration Card in Hindi. Such as online ration card status, inventory, application process etc. Bihar Ration Card is an official multi-purpose document. But primarily, “Bihar Ration Card” is used by card holders from the State Governments to get food items such as cereals, kerosene, pulses etc. on subsidized rates. How to apply for Bihar Ration Card, how many types are there and read our article to the end to learn its benefits. All the information you need to know about it is given here.
Bihar State Government’s Public Distribution System (PDS) provides certain requirements such as grains, food products, edible oils, kerosene oil etc. These food items are provided to the family of ration card holders on subsidized rates. All this is done through the ration card. Apart from this, the ration card can also be used to create other necessary documents in the form of identity documents. Those who have Antyodaya Anna scheme card, they are given extra waiver in any government work and their children also receive scholarships in these schools. If they are unemployed then they are also assisted in getting them employed.
Bihar Ration Card List 2019 Details
As we mentioned above, ration cards are provided for poor people in Bihar or rich people of all categories. According to this, Bihar Public Distribution System (PDS) provides some essentials such as grains, food products, edible oils, kerosene oil etc. These food items are provided to the family of ration card holders on subsidized rates.
Bihar has the following types of ration cards (Bihar Ration Card Types):
APL Card For people coming above the poverty line: This ration card is for people coming above the poverty line. That is, any citizen of Bihar can apply for this card, whether it is rich or not. This APL card is saffron colored and the income limit for this card has not been set.
BPL Card for people coming below poverty line: This ration card is issued to those people. Those who fall below the poverty line and their annual income is below 10,000 rupees. These ration cards are available in pink or red color.
AAY Card Antyodaya Anna Scheme Card: This ration card is made for economically weaker people. The people whose economic condition is very weak and even their annual income is not fixed or they are unemployed. Those Antyodaya Anna scheme card i.e. AAY Card is provided to those people. This card is yellowish.
In order to apply under the Bihar Ration Card in the state, the candidate has to fulfill the following eligibility criteria.
- The applicant should be a resident of Bihar. Its benefits are only for native residents of Bihar.
- If a couple has got married recently in Bihar, they can apply for a ration card for themselves.
- If an applicant’s ration card has already been seized. So they are not eligible to apply for the new ration card.
- With this, applicants must have the following documents to apply under the Bihar Ration Card.
How To Apply For Bihar Ration Card
The Bihar Ration Card List has two ways to include or apply your name. i.e. Online and offline mode. Here both of us are giving information about the application process.
(1) Apply through online medium: First of all, applicants will have to go to the official website of Bihar State Food and Civil Supplies Corporation (Bihar ePDS). The links are mentioned below.
- After reaching the official website, applicants will have to click on the link to the online application for the ration card.
- When you click on this link, the application form for Bihar Ration Card will be opened on your screen.
- In this you will have to fill all the appropriate information.
- After filling this application form correctly, you have to upload all necessary documents in it.
- Finally submit Bihar Ration Card application form online.
- After submitting the application form, Acknowledgment Number will appear in front of you. Keep which you handle for the future. With this help you can check the status of your ration card.
(2) Application process through offline: Applicants will have to go to their nearest Circle office or SDO office for offline application under Bihar Ration Card. From there, the application form for the ration card will be received from them.
- After getting the application form, fill it carefully and attach the attachment attached to the required documents.
- Finally, submit it to the same office (Cricle Office).
- After submitting the registration form, you will receive an Acknowledgment Number from the office.
- It will be useful to see the status of the ration card.