Bihar Vidhansabha Reporter (Prativedak) Recruitment 2019: Bihar Vidhansabha recently released an official notification regarding Bihar Vidhansabha Reporter (Prativedak) posts. Applications are invited from all eligible & interested candidates for this recruitment. All details including eligibility criteria, age limit, etc are below provided.
Bihar Vidhansabha Reporter (Prativedak) Recruitment 2019
Post Name – Reporter (Prativedak)
Total Post – 23
- The candidate should have passed graduation or Equivalent as on the last date of online application.
- Hindi Shorthand Speed – 140 wpm
- Typing Speed in English & Hindi – 35 & 35 wpm
- The age limit as on 01.08.2018
- Minimum age is 21 Years
- Maximum age are given below –
|BC, OBC (Male and Female)||40|
|ST, SC (Male and Female)||42|
Application Fee for Bihar Vidhansabha Reporter (Prativedak) Recruitment 2019
ST/ SC/ Pwd/ Reserved & Unreserved (Female) – Only Bihar candidate- 150/-
Other Category and Other States- 500/-
How to apply
- Visit official website
- Download the Notice for Advt no – 01/2019 (Reporter)
- Click on apply link.
- Fill up the form as per rules. given in the official notice.
|Online Registration & Online Application Form Start Date||01.07.2019 to 19.07.2019|
|Online Registration & Online Application Form Last Date||19.07.2019 (05:00 PM)|