Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2019
Indian Coast Guard as of late discharged an official enlistment notice with respect to the enrollment of Navik (Domestic Branch) tenth Entry in 02/2019 Batch. Online application are asked from those hopefuls who full fill the beneath gave qualification criteria of Indian Coast Guard enlistment.
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2019 Details
Name of Post: Navik (Domestic Branch)
- Cook: They would be required to plan nourishment according to menu (both vegan and non-veggie lover including treatment of meat items) and bookkeeping of proportion. Likewise, they will likewise be dispensed different obligations for productive running of association.
- Steward: They would be required to serve sustenance in the officer’s wrecks, as servers, housekeeping, bookkeeping of assets, wine and stores, planning of menu and so on. Furthermore, they will likewise be assigned different obligations for proficient running of association.
Batch Name: 02/2019 batch
No of Posts: Not mentioned
Organization: Indian Coast Guard
Education Qualification: tenth Class with half stamps in total from a leading group of Education perceived by Central/State Government. (5% unwinding in above least cut off will be given for SC/ST competitors and extraordinary games individual of National dimension who have gotten first, second or third position in any field games at the Open National Championship/Interstate National Championship. This unwinding will likewise be relevant to the ward of Coast Guard uniform work force expired while in administration).
Age Limit: 18 to 22 years as on first October 2019, i.e conceived between first October 1997 to 30th September 2001 (the two dates comprehensive). (Upper age unwinding of 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC competitors).
Pay Scale: Starting Basic Pay Scale for Navik (DB) is Rs. 21,700/- (Pay Level-3), plus Dearness Allowance and other allowances based on nature of duty/place of posting as per the regulation enforced time to time.
Download and read carefully official notification for more information regarding this recruitment.
How to Apply Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2019
Online applications are welcomed from qualified contender for this enrollment. Planned hopefuls can present their online application by following beneath gave steps.
- Look down, check Important Links segment.
- Snap on Online Application Link.
- Enter your everything asked subtleties including photo and mark.
- After that click on Submit catch.
Note: Candidates need to transfer the photo and mark in .jpeg design (picture quality 200 dpi). The measure of photo and mark must be between 10 KB to 40 KB and 10 KB to 30 KB individually.
Important dates of Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2019
- Starting date of online application: 5th June 2019
- Last date of online application: 10th June 2019
- Admit card available from: 20th to 26th June 2019