Indian Navy SSC and PSC Officer Recruitment 2019: Indian Navy announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed B.Tech/B.E, B.Sc, B.Com, M.A, M.Sc, MCA, PG Diploma for Indian Navy SSC and PSC Officer Recruitment 2019 applications for Short Service Commission (SSC) in Executive Branch (Pilot/Observer entry) & Education Branch and unmarried eligible male for Permanent Commission (PC) in Executive Branch (Logistics Cadre) of the Indian Navy for course commencing Jan 2020 at the Indian Naval Academy Ezhimala, Kerala.
Indian Navy SSC and PSC Officer Recruitment 2019
|Vacancy||Short Service Commission Officer|
|Qualification||B.Tech/B.E, B.Sc, B.Com, M.A, M.Sc, MCA, PG Diploma|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date to Apply||05/04/2019|
Eligibility Criteria for Observer, Pilot and Other Posts
- Observer, Pilot (MR), Pilot (Other than MR) – B.E./B.Tech Degree in any discipline (with Physics & Maths in 12th standard).
- Logistics – BE/B.Tech in any discipline with First Class or MBA with First Class or B.Sc / B.Com / B.Sc.(IT) with First class and a PG Diploma in Finance / Logistics / Supply Chain Management / Material Management or MCA / M.Sc (IT) with First Class.
- Education – BE/B.Tech/M.Sc./MA
Candidates must be physically fit according to the prescribed physical standards. Guidelines for the same are available on Indian Navy website www.Joinindiannavy.gov.in. Medical. All candidates recommended by SSB will have to undergo medicals as per extant regulation. There is no relaxation in medical standard on any ground.
Pay & Allowances:
Selected candidates are inducted as sub-lieutenants. The admissible pay & allowances alongwith other facilities & privileges are available on Indian Navy website www. joinindiannavy.gov.in.
Age: Born between 02 Jan 1996 and 01 Jan 2001; both dates inclusive
How to Apply
Candidates are to register and fill application on the recruitment website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in. The candidates are to apply from 16 Mar 19 to 05 Apr 19. Whilst filling up the e-application, it is advisable to keep the relevant documents readily available to enable the following:
- Correct filling up of personal particulars. Details are to be filled up as given in the Matriculation Certificate.
- Fields such as e-mail address, mobile number are mandatory and need to be filled.
- All relevant documents (preferably in original) (marksheets upto 5th & 7th semester for regular & integrated course respectively for branches / entries indicated at Para 2 (a) to Para 2 (c) and marksheets of all semesters for entries indicated at Para 2(d) to 2(e), date of birth proof as per 10th or 12th, CGPA conversion formula for BE/B.Tech / Integrated Course and a recent passport size colour photograph should be scanned in original in JPG/FITT format for attaching the same while filling up the application. If any scanned document is not legible/ readable for any reason, the application will be rejected.
- Print one copy of online application form. Candidates will carry application form and original certificates/documents while appearing for SSB interview.
Important Dates For Indian Navy SSC and PSC Officer Recruitment 2019
|Advertisement Issued||10 March 2019|
|Start Online Apply Date||16 March 2019|
|Last Date for Apply Online||5 April 2019|