Indian Preamble & Directive Principle of State Policy Quiz
Hello visitors, Here are the Important questions from Indian Preamble & Directive Principle of State Policy. If you are preparing for any examination, It is very important questions for you. Please read all the questions carefully and tell us it’s answer in below comment box.
Indian Preamble & Directive Principle of State Policy Questions
How many members are there in the drafting committee of the indian constitution?
Which article is for “Equality before law”?
What is the meaning of “Secular”?
In the following which word have not written in the Preamble of Indian Constitution?
Which Statement is not True?
- “Secular” word was added by the 42nd Amendment
- Implementation date of Indian Constitution is November 26, 1949
- Social, Economic and political justice has been taken from the Russian Revolution in the Indian Constitution
- The Preamble is the opening statement to the United States Constitution
In the following Who said the Preamble of Indian Constitution is “The Key note of the Constitution”?
- Ernest Barker
- Jawaharlal Nehru
- Dr. Ambedkar
- B.N. Rau
“The language of Preamble” of Indian constitution is taken from Which Constitution?
Which part of the Indian Constitution contains Directive Principles of State Policy?
- Part III
- Part VI
- Part IV
- Part V
Which article is for promotion of international peace and security?
The concept of ‘Welfare State’ is included in which part of the Indian Constitution ?
- Preamble of the Constitution
- The Fundamental Rights
- The Directive Principles of State Policy
- The Fundamental Duties