IPTV Operations Engineer
Private Jobs In Bihar as a IPTV Operations Engineer (Based in Doha, Qatar) is available. Those who want to do private jobs in Bihar can check this notification. Interested candidate can apply for this. This is the best jobs for those who want urgent jobs in Bihar. Check below details of this job.
IPTV Operations Engineer Details
As a bold global technology leader, our products and services touch the lives of millions, as well as lending a huge helping hand to some of the country’s most crucial organisations. From contactless payments to connecting emergency services, our technology delivers some truly exciting initiatives, not to mention the incredible connections we make on a global level every single day. We rely on the brightest sparks to help us deliver new innovations. So if you believe, like we do, that technology can help us imagine, create and realise a more connected future – then we need you to help us achieve that goal! We’re focused on building the best network, providing a knockout digital experience and giving back the very best to our customers. Not bad for a company you thought was just a mobile network provider, right? We’re here to prove we’re no one trick pony and our technology reach goes way further than you imagined. Read on to find out just how far….
With us you will be responsible for all operational activities related to IPTV and to ensure that all Design, incidents and operations related to IPTV are resolved on time to ensure the service continuity. Additional area of responsibility includes vendor management, NOC, CS support management, SLA validations with third parties and vendor’s periodic performance review of third parties. You will also contribute to the definition of IPTV domain architecture strategy, and development of best practices in terms of Resilience and performance.
How to Apply?
- Minimum 5-6 Years of experience in IPTV implementation (Design, Architecture) and Operations with telecom Vendors with Ericsson Media Solution from Headend, middleware till Client devices for both IPTV and OTT solution on STBs and Reach devices
- Experience in Cloud Operation (Private or public)
- Min 3 Years of experience in Metadata/EPG
- Minimum 5 years of experience on ingestion of live content, VOD and EPG and integration of Various IPTV subsystem like OSS/BSS, Single Sign on , VOD, EPG ,STB ,OTT etc. with middleware and STb Management .
- Minimum 2 years’ experience on Ericsson Media first/Media Room IPTV Platform
- Experience in deployment of OTT/Multiscreen services for Reach Devices 1ft,3Ft,10ft (PC, IPad, Android and Smart Phones )
- Experience in Content Delivery Network ,Subscriber management system and Content management system implementation
- Experience in IPTV Platform and Services Development (Multicast, Unicast- xVoD, Catch-Up TV, TSTV, Start- Over and other value added services)
- Experience in implementation of CPE management systems ACS (Automatic configuration system) based on TR-069
Strong follow-up skills; ability to organize applicable department timelines and follow up with internal and external customer needs and Excellent project management skills.
Here at Vodafone we’re always moving, always growing and adapting. It’s this attitude and approach that has allowed us to create a continuous culture of development – ensuring we’re always streets ahead of our competitors and continue to attract and secure the best talent around.
What makes our Vodafone Qatar a great place to work? It’s simple really. We challenge the business to move forward, and in return can offer you no shortage of exciting projects designed to encourage growth and success. Hard work is valued and rewarded with us and we can offer you a world of opportunities for future development, and a culture that makes you truly proud to work here.
Sound like the corporate function you’d like to be part of?
Get on board today!
Commitment from Vodafone
Vodafone is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the best people by offering a motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognised, developed and rewarded. We believe that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business and we are committed to creating an inclusive work environment which respects, values, celebrates and makes the most of people’s individual differences – we are not only multinational but multicultural too. At Vodafone you will have access to our excellent benefits programme that you would expect from any global company.
- Job Type : Full-time
- Employment Type : Permanent
- Closing Date : 01-Apr-19, 3:59:00 PM