LIC Recruitment 2019
Life Insurance Corporation (LIC) of India is recently released an official official notification regarding recruitment to recruit 8581 posts of Apprentice Development Officers (ADO). Candidates who full fill below given eligibility criteria of LIC and must have citizens of India are able to fill up online application for this recruitment.
LIC Recruitment 2019 Details
Name of Post: Apprentice Development Officers
No of Posts: 8581 Posts
- Eastern Zone: 922 Posts
Name of Organisation: Life Insurance Corporation (LIC) of India
Placement Location: Western Zonal Office, Mumbai
- For Employees classification and Agents class in both Urban and Rural zone Applicant will have the Bachelor’s Degree of a University in India set up under a rule or affirmed for the reason or the Fellowship of Insurance Institute of India, Mumbai.
- A candidate from Others classification for enrollment as an Apprentice Development Officer in both Urban and Rural zone will have the Bachelor’s Degree of a University in India set up under a rule or affirmed for the reason or the Fellowship of Insurance Institute of India, Mumbai.
Inclination might be given to those candidates who have great learning of protection advertising and furthermore the individuals who have Masters Degree in Business Administration in Marketing or Post Graduate Diploma in Marketing from a University in India set up under resolution or by an Institute affirmed by All India Council for Technical Education or a perceived Institution.
Age Limit: The candidate will have finished 21 years old (in finished years) and not over 30 years old (in finished years) as on 01.05.2019 i.e applicants probably been brought into the world not sooner than 02.05.1989 and not later than 01.05.1998 (both days comprehensive) as on 01.05.2019. Check official notice to think about age unwinding.
Pay Scale: Pay scale for this activity will be according to rules.
Application Fee for LIC Recruitment 2019
General & OBC candidates are need to pay Rs.600 (Six Hundred Rupees) and SC/ST are need to pay Intimation Charges of Rs.50/- as application fee for this recruitment. Transaction Charges will be charged on Application Fee. Check official notification to know more about this section.
The above fee is applicable to all candidates and non-refundable. Candidates should pay the requisite fee through the online mode only. Applicants have to bear the transaction charges as applicable for online payment.
How to Apply LIC Recruitment 2019
Hopefuls who are effectively full filled above given qualification criteria for this enrollment are presently ready to present their online application by following beneath gave ventures before the last date.
- Look down, check Important Link’s segment.
- Snap on Online Application Link.
- Complete your application by entering your data.
- Make installment of utilization expense and present your application.
Important Dates for LIC Recruitment 2019
- Starting date of online application: 20th May 2019
- Last date of online application: 9th June 2019
- Download of Call letter for Online Exam: 29th June, 2019 onwards
- Dates of Online Preliminary Exam (tentative): 6th & 13th July 2019
- Dates of Online Main Examination (tentative): 10th August 2019